DMX USB PRO is the go-to interface for connecting PCs and Macs to DMX512 lighting networks. It’s used all around the world, and made right here in Melbourne.
Compact and with an extremely rugged housing, DMX USB Pro is compatible with an enormous range of commercial and free software.
Windows, Mac and Linux
Industry Standard USB 2.0 Support on Windows PC and Mac OSX, and popular linux flavors. Thanks to FTDI drivers, which enable the usb communication between your computer and DMX USB PRO, it will work on most of the computers. Even Raspberry Pi is now supported.
DMX Input or Output
Supports either, DMX Input or DMX Output mode - and comes RDM enabled too (with correct firmware). Internal frame buffering for steady DMX Generation in Output mode.
Change it as you please
Refresh Rate configurable from 1 to 40 Fps. Break time is configurable from 96uS to 1.3mS, and MaB is configurable from 10.6uS to 1.3mS. You can even change the firmware to support your requirement. RDM firmware is separate than the DMX one. All done easily with the PRO-Manager App
- USB 2.0 Support on Windows PC and Apple OSX
- 1500 V full isolation (data & power lines to protect your computer from surges)
- Input or Output mode
- RDM enabled
- Internal frame buffering for steady DMX Generation
- Drivers for Windows, OSX and Linux
- Universe & user config EEPROM
- Refresh Rate configurable from 1 to 40 Fps
- Break configurable from 96uS to 1.3mS
- MaB configurable from 10.6uS to 1.3mS
- Upgradeable firmware