Yamaha DZR12-D is a Dante-equipped 2-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker that offers superb clarity at an impressive maximum SPL of 139dB.
The 15mm plywood enclosure is covered in a super-durable Polyurea coating, befitting the flagship speaker series in Yamaha's powered speaker offering.
Inside you’ll find 2000w worth of Class D amplification, plus newly designed LF transducer (with 3” Voice Coil), a rotatable horn, and some very nice 96KHz DSP.
Advanced FIR-X tuning utilises linear phase FIR filters for the crossover network and correct EQ. An onboard LCD screen allows users to easily navigate the variety of DSP functions, load presets, and make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay, and routing.
Here's the DZR12-D blurb from Yamaha:
With best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, and unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction, DZR12-D realises a professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design.
Weight: 21.4 kg
DANTE - This Dante-equipped “-D” model enables smart system integration with Yamaha consoles and other Dante devices via the Dante I/O (2in/2out) which also features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility.
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2” HF and a 12" LF
- Maximum 139dB SPL and 39Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for today's professional audio demands
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting enables mirroring configuration
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR12)
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement