Touted proudly by Lab Gruppen as their “biggest selling touring-grade amplifier, delivering rock-solid reliability and sonic purity”, FP10000Q is all class.
At the core of FP10000Q performance is the Class TD® output stage, an amplifier topology that approaches the exceptional efficiency of Class D while retaining the sonic purity of proven Class B designs.
Further contributing to the remarkable efficiency of the FP 10000Q is a Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS™), which gives the added benefit of stabilising rail voltages to the output even with wide fluctuations of mains voltage.
Rear panel provides all the input and output connections you’ll need plus RJ45 in and out for NomadLink® control and monitoring. With the DIP-switch matrix, you can assign a hard or soft attack to the limiter functions, set overall gain to one of seven different levels, bridge any pair of channels, and set the VPL for optimum output characteristics with the connected load.
FP 10000Q is shipped with a NomadLink® network interface as standard. In conjunction with DeviceControl PC software, NomadLink allows monitoring of all key amplifier parameters and remote control of power on/off, channel mutes, and channel solo functions (operation of NomadLink requires the NLB 60E NomadLink Bridge & Network Controller).
- Very high power and channel density – The four-channel FP10000Q delivers a total of 10000 W (4 x 2500 W @ 2 ohms) in only 2U
- Four-channel flexibility – Adjacent channels bridgeable for 2- or 3-channel operation
- Lab.gruppen sound quality – impeccable sonic performance standards with durability and greater efficiency
- NomadLink® network ready – Monitoring and control of key functions accessible via the intuitive DeviceControl software
- Patented Class TD amplifier topology – Road-proven output stage delivers Class B audio quality with Class D efficiency
- Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS) – Output power remains constant even with significant drops in the mains voltage
- Efficient cooling system - Unique, lightweight Intercoller copper cooling system dissipates more heat to allow extended peak output
- Adjustable parameters - Selectable Gain, scalable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL), and bridge-mode operation allow custom configuration for any application
- Comprehensive protection and warning – Excessive output current, DC, high temperature, very high frequency (VHF), short circuit, open load, mains fuse protection, and soft start
- XLR input connectors
- Heavy-duty binding post or Speakon output connectors