Why nobody thought of this earlier, we've no idea.
Part of the beauty of running a wireless guitar system is to rid yourself of cables - the other part is being able to run around the stage without tripping up the singer.
GLXD16 has a clever little receiver, that sits right next to your guitar pedals, even taking the same power adaptor. Pop the receiver at the start of your chain (it even includes a tuner), and then cascade to the rest of your tone shifting beasts.
Simply run a cable from your last pedal, back to your amp (don't forget to gaff it down), and you're free to put on the show of your life.
The GLX-D Guitar Pedal Digital Wireless System combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability with unparalleled Shure design and construction.
Included: GLXD6 wireless guitar pedal receiver; GLXD1 bodypack transmitter; WA305 premium locking-thread guitar cable; SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; USB charge cable.
GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating Range:
- Indoors: Up to 30m typical, with a maximum of 60m under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 20m typical, with a maximum of 50m under ideal conditions
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Tactile on/off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Reversible belt clip
GLXD6 Single Channel Guitar Pedal Receiver:
- Guitar pedal form factor for easy mounting on / powering from pedal boards
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Built-in chromatic instrument tuner with strobe and needle tuning views
- Transmitter battery life monitoring via LED segment display
- Adjustable reference pitch (432-447Hz)
- Foot switch to shift between wireless display and tuner mode with option to mute or pass signal while tuning
- Highly visible LED display
- ¼" output connector