This handheld system – with Beta58A, dynamic supercardioid capsule – offers digital audio clarity and seamless operation, including Shure’s revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability.
Included: GLXD4 wireless receiver; GLXD2/BETA58A handheld transmitter with integrated Beta 58A® supercardioid dynamic microphone capsule; microphone clip; padded zipper case; SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; USB charge cable; padded zipper case.
It sits up in the 2.4 GHz spectrum - well away from digital TV transmission.
BETA 58A with GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter:
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring trusted Beta 58A
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating Range:
- Indoors: Up to 30m typical, with a maximum of 60m under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 20m typical, with a maximum of 50m under ideal conditions
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
GLXD4 Single Channel Receiver:
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction