Nestled sweetly between the entry-level H1 and the more upmarket H4n, the H2n is perfect for a whole range of portable recording situations.
At the time of manufacture, it was the only portable recorder with five mic capsules onboard. This design enables the H2n to offer four unique recording modes: Mid-Side (MS) stereo, 90° X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel surround sound.
Long recording times available with larger sized SDHC cards (up to 32GB).
In the box:
- H2n portable recorder
- SD Card (2GB)
- AA Batteries (2)
- Five studio-quality microphones on-board that record in Mid-Side (MS), 90° XY stereo, or Surround Sound
- Records in WAV (up to 24-bit/96kHz) and MP3 (up to 320 kbps)
- Data recovery function protects against recording errors
- Over 20 hours of continuous battery life
- Built-in reference speaker
- USB 2.0 audio interface for DAW recording
- Accommodates up to 32GB SDHC memory cards