Far more impressive than a 6-way headphone amplifier, the HP60 takes headphone mixing to another level of simplicity and sophistication.
As the engineer, you have full control over the master section - level controls for Mix A (perhaps the main stereo bus), Mix B (stereo again - could be used for click), and also a 'talk' button for routing your dynamic mic through the talent's cans.
Each of the six channels has a separate stereo input (for their own mic / instrument / send), and they have control for blend between Mix A and Mix B, with a trim for the Ext input, plus overall level control. There is also a stereo output for each of the six channels - just in case you need to route the signal to a wireless in-ear system, which may not require the amplified output.
Check out the Presonus range at Factory Sound here.
- 6 loud (150 mW/channel) headphone outputs (front panel)
- 6 unbalanced stereo ¼” line outputs (1 per channel); carries a copy of the channel mix
- 6 unbalanced stereo ¼” external analog line inputs (1 per channel) for “more me,” with trim controls
- 4 balanced ¼” analog line inputs (L/R Mix input pairs A and B)
- 1 balanced XLR Talkback input for external dynamic microphone
- 1 ¼” footswitch jack for hands-free Talkback operation
Meters, Controls, and Features
- 2 stereo input channels (A and B)
- Channel controls
- External input level
- Headphone level control for each headphone output
- Mix A/B control (blends signals from input pairs A and B)
- Mono switch for external input
- Mute switch (mutes input pairs A and B)
- Master controls
- Input A level
- Input B level
- Talk button (momentary switch)
- Talkback-mic level
- 1U 19” rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector
- Inputs A and B Connector (2 ea.) ¼” TRS balanced
- External Input Connector ¼” TRS stereo unbalanced
- Input Impedance 10 kΩ
- Headphone Outputs
- Connector type: ¼” TRS stereo unbalanced
- Max Output Power 150 mW/Ch.
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB, 60Ω load
- Headphone Impedance Working Range 32Ω - 600Ω
- Internal supply, standard IEC connector 115 or 230 VAC
1/3U rack-mount (with standard rack tray, not included)
- Height 44.45 mm
- Depth 139.7 mm
- Width 482.6 mm
- Weight 3.63 kg