A speaker management system so well-credentialed, it should be given C-level status.
Proudly bearing the LAKE badge, LM 26 provides a two input/six output analog configuration that is ideally suited for multi-way loudspeaker crossover, delay and EQ functions.
Since there is so much ‘digital’ on the inside, LM 26 also provides digital on the outside, with 4 × 8 AES3 digital I/O and 4 × 8 Dante networked I/O, all with comprehensive signal routing to provide Dante break-in / break-out and failover functionality.
Two LM 26 units may be stacked and linked to function seamlessly as a single 4 × 12 processor.
Audio inputs are accepted via the Dante network as well as on connectors for AES3 digital and analog. Simple programming in Lake Controller allows multiple, user-configured automatic switching scenarios. For example, signals may be distributed over the Dante network, with an AES3 input source failing over to analog – and with the result automatically cascading to all Dante receivers. In addition, the LM Series’ dual-redundant network topology enables seamless switching in case of a problem on one Ethernet link.
In all situations, the LM 26 constantly monitors both the network and all active inputs to detect active audio signals, valid digital clocks, and valid network integrity. If problems are detected, automatic input priority switching ensures that the show will go on.
- Crossover, delay and EQ for multi-way loudspeaker systems
- Line driver and system EQ for self-powered loudspeaker systems
- Dante break-in/break-out
- Transmission system to and from FOH and stage L /stage R
- 2-in/6-out Lake® Processor
- Raised Cosine Equalisation™
- Linear phase and classic crossovers
- LimiterMax™ peak and RMS limiters
- Maximum available delay of 2 seconds
- Analog with Iso-Float™ ground isolation
- Digital AES3 4-in/8-out 4-in/8-out Dante networked I/O
- Gigabit Dual Redundant Dante™ by Audinate® audio networking
- Daylight-readable display
- Dedicated Module Input and Output LED Metering
- Dedicated Module Input and Output mute buttons with LED
- Dynamic buttons and rotary encoder for parameter adjustment
- High quality A/D and D/A 24-bit conversion
- 96 kHz internal sampling frequency
- 32-bit floating point internal data path
- Full control via Lake Controller software application
- Software configurable GPIO