Perfect for 75Ω HD applications, Neutrik's range of RearTWIST BNC connectors are precise and durable.
The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers color coding. To see the range of accessory boots available, check out the BST-BNC range here.
NBNC75BJP9 is suitable for the following cables:
Belden 1505F, Bryant BD SD53F, Cordial CVI 08-37 HD
Pin: 1.6 mm (square)
Shield: 6.47 mm (hex)
- "rearTWIST Principle" locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the "head" of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
- Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Excellent cable protection and retention
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- Accessories include color coded boots in 10 standard colors, crimp tool and dies