3 Pin female XLR panel mount. Cups for wire soldering. Nickel housing and silver contacts. Unified 'D' Size - now accepted worldwide as a standard. Nice big solder cups can accept up to 14 AWG (2.5mm²). Includes latch.
The DLX series features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding.
M3 threaded mounting holes:
This version of NC3FD-LX (3 pole female receptacle) comes with threaded M3 mounting holes, for easy rear mounting.
- All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
- Duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
- Unique cage type female contact on 3 pole version increases conductivity and reduces wear on the mated male contact
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Larger solder contacts for easier termination
- Optional connection to easily join pin1 to chassis ground
- D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions