3 Pin XLR Male (inline) connector. The worldwide accepted standard. Rugged diecast shell, rear insert, robust and compact design (shortest available XLR cable connector).
Time saving assembly: only 4 pieces, no set screws. Neutrik unique chuck-type strain relief.
Cable O.D. range: 3.5 mm - 8.0 mm
Nickel housing and silver contacts
Features and Benefits
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product