3 Pin XLR male (inline) connector. The worldwide accepted standard. Black shell, for stealth appearance.
Rugged diecast shell, rear insert, robust and compact design (shortest available XLR cable connector). Time saving assembly: only 4 pieces, no set screws. Neutrik unique chuck-type strain relief.
Cable O.D. range: 3.5 mm - 8.0 mm
Features & Benefits
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product