4 Pin compact low profile right-angle male XLR with Neutrik 'chuck-principle' cable clamp. This 'RX' Series is the right angle version of the XX cable connector series.
An upgrade to the old 'RC' series, it offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and also improves contact integrity and cable strain relief.
7 selectable cable outlet positions
Cable O.D. range: 3.5 mm - 8.0 mm
Nickel housing, silver contacts
Features & Benefits:
- Extra slim right-angle connector
- 7 selectable cable outlet positions
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product