Use this cable connector for making either extension guitar cables in the studio, or headphone extension leads. It works equally well for stereo, balanced mono, or unbalanced TS applications, depending on how you wire it.
Check out the range of BSX coloured boots available for easy cable identification
Professional locking 1/4" cable jack for secure in-line connections. Nickel housing, silver contacts, excellent cable protection
The 3 pole phone cable jack in-line version provides stable and secure connections where accidental disconnect or shock and vibration may occur. It latches with standard A-gauge mono or stereo plugs. Plug locks-in automatically when mating and unlocks only by pressing red release tab.
- Securely locking cable jack
- Mates with all mono and stereo plugs specified acc. EIA RS-453 (A-gauge)
- Metal shell makes it extremely robust and reliable
- Neutrik cable retention and boot as on XLR connectors
- Solder terminals
- Colored boots available in 10 colors for color coding and marking