NP3RX-B has a black shell and gold contacts, for superior audio performance. In all other ways, it is indentical to the ever-popular NP3RX right-angled connector.
1/4" professional phone plug. The 'thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market' and already a hit. 3 pole (stereo / balanced).
3 pole (balanced)
Cable O.D = 4 - 7mm
- All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact