1/4" TRS patchbay: 24 front pairs and corresponding rear pairsOrder Code: NYS-SPP-L1
Patchbay: 1/4" TRS - 1U High; 2 Rows of 24 Sockets Front
It's doubtful that there's a better built 'economy' studio patchbay available. Factory Sound has been recommending NYS-SPP-L since we first started our showroom, way back in 1994. Other brands and models have come and gone, but this one has proudly stood the test of time.
NYS-SPP-L1 is an economical 1/4" modular Patch Panel for 19“ rack mount (1U) with a reinforced metal housing.
Each of its 48 PCB wired balanced channels (24 front pairs and corresponding 24 rear pairs) can either be grounded separately or in groups of inividually chooseable channel numbers.
The PCBs are held securely in place by being clamped between the front and the rear panel, allowing for an easy reconfiguration of the Patch Panel without the danger of loosing any small parts.
The grey jack serves as an easy and distinguishable normalling identification.
Standard configuration, when delivered, is Half Normalled bottom row. The configuration can easily be changed by just flipping the individual PCB. Inserting a plug into the grey jack will always isolate the top against the bottom row.
2 x 24 channels, configuration half normalled, isolated, split
- Individual grounding available for each channel separately
- Ruggedised metal housing
- Improved contact design minimises wear on mated plugs
- Economic and versatile designed 1/4" modular Patch Panel with 2 rows of jack sockets
- 48 balanced channels with fully PCB wired jack (24 vertical PC boards), 24 front pairs and corresponding 24 rear pairs
- Jack PC card contains 4 balanced 1/4" jacks with non-tarnishing contacts, is held securely in place without the use of nuts - no little pieces to drop, break or lose
- Easy to change configuration by just flipping individual PC board
- Normalling jack is coloured grey for easy identification
- 4 designation strips included for front and rear panel