PSM300 Wireless System (630-654 MHz) with lightweight bodypack and SE112 sound-isloating earbuds.
Stereo Personal Monitor System with detailed 24-bit digital audio processing and reliable wireless freedom. Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
This version, with the lightweight, slimline bodypack, is useful for performers who are new to using in-ear montitoring.
At just 98g, this bodypack is significantly lighter than what you'd find in P3TRA215-L19, but it's comfortable enough to wear on stage for long sessions, and there's not too many buttons to get yourself in a twist.
L19 frequency set: 630 - 654 MHz
Check the video tab below for an overview of PSM300 features (including both versions of the bodypack receiver)
P3R bodypack receiver features:
- Slim, lightweight, durable form factor
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous operation
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Power and battery status LED
P3T transmitter features:
- Single channel, half-rack transmitter with included rack mount kit
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Rock-solid wireless connection to PSM300 receivers over a 90 m range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Up to 30 mW output power (region dependent)
- 24 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- ¼” (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- High-contrast LCD screen with left/right audio output meters
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- External power supply
- Selectable line/aux level