QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems deliver defined, streamlined performance with transparent 24-bit digital audio.
So... you get the QLXD1 bodypack transmitter. It is both sleek, and durable with all-metal construction.
As far as digital wireless goes, Shure has hit the jackpot with QLXD. All you need to do is hit a button for infa-red syncing with the QLXD4-K52 receiver. There is no lapel mic, headset mic or guitar cable included in this QLX1 package, so you'll need to grab one while you're at it. Any genuine Shure accessory with the TA4F connection will do the trick.
The blurb from Shure:
Featuring transparent 24 bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD1 bodypack transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals and instruments in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship. Easy to use, the QLXD1 quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire 100 m range. All metal construction ensures durability, and a wide selection of compatible microphone choices offer legendary Shure sound signatures.
QLXD1 - Wireless Digital Bodypack Transmitter:
K52 Frequency = 606-670 MHz
QLXD System features:
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
- Up to 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
- Ethernet networking for multiple receiver systems
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app
- AES-256 encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- Professional-grade, all metal construction
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use and reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes