QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems deliver defined, streamlined performance with transparent 24-bit digital audio.
So... you get the QLXD4 receiver, rack mount accessories, power supply, and nice long chunky 1/2-wave antennas.
As far as digital wireless goes, Shure has hit the jackpot with QLXD. All you need to do is pick a transmitter to do the job for you - either one of the many handheld options, or the sleek and solid beltback transmitter.
The blurb from Shure:
Featuring transparent 24 bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 is a half-rack digital wireless receiver for use with QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems. Ideal for presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship, the QLXD4 combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation. Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies and one-touch sync quickly deploys them to transmitters. Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac.
QLXD4 - Wireless Digital Receiver:
H53 Frequency = 534-598 MHz
QLXD System features:
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
- Up to 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
- Ethernet networking for multiple receiver systems
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app
- AES-256 encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- Professional-grade, all metal construction
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use and reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes