With 32 microphone (or line) inputs on the rear, it's simple to plug-and-play, however if you'd prefer to go remote for your preamps, simply plug your Cat5 cable in the dSNAKE port, and connect to AR2412 or AR84.
Moving faders at this price? Of course they're included.
USB Audio Streaming: Qu-32’s built-in interface streams up to 32 selectable tracks to your Mac or PC. (Scroll down to see more on USB Audio streaming and Qu-Drive)
The SuperStrip - All key processing tools are presented in a clean layout on the SuperStrip, with 1 function per physical control. It is complemented by an onscreen Touch Channel for intuitive access to full processing parameters without clutter or complex menu structures. Processing for Mono and Stereo inputs includes trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4 band PEQ, compressor and delay.
This new CHROME version includes:
Automatic Mic Mixing, and a Spectrogram for feedback-hunting.
Qu Chrome Edition models also feature upgraded, high contrast metallic finish controls.
- 32 Mic / Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- 33 Motor Faders
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 24 Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 4 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo)*
- 2 Stereo Matrix Outs
- 4 DCA Groups
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 FX Sends / Returns
- 10 Soft Keys
- 32×32 USB Audio Interface
- DAW MIDI Control
- AES Digital Out
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- 7” Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- dSNAKETM Remote Audio Port
- Automatic Mic Mixer*
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on all Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid with feedback elimination and taming room acoustics*
- High contrast metallic finish controls, matching premium GLD Chrome series
USB Audio Streaming: Qu-32’s built-in interface streams multitrack audio to your Mac or Windows computer. Any combination of Inputs and Mixes can be patched to the USB interface. The returns from the computer can be assigned to the Input channels. The interface is class-compliant on Mac OS X – which means it’s truly plug ‘n play, with no need to install a driver. An ASIO / WDM driver is available for Windows computers.
Standard MIDI control is tunnelled over the USB connection so you can easily map the faders to the tracks of your favourite DAW. Additionally, the DAW Control driver for Mac OS X enables better DAW integration via HUI or Mackie Control emulation.