Dual driver in-ear monitoring solution from Shure.
SE425-CL utilises dual, balanced armature drivers for an accurate and balanced listening experience. It also includes an integrated passive crossover that ensures high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined.
A great choice for singers who need some vocal clarity, detail and intelligibility on stage.
Need a spare sleeve?
Check here for our full list of genuine Shure accessories and spare parts for in-ear buds, including the white triple flange (Christmas tree), Yellow Foam sleeve, or the size-dependent Black Foam spare sleeves (available in small, medium or large).
Feel like a chat?
Not only are SE425 earphones great on stage, with the addition of a specialty RMCE cable, you can change your buds to a more 'consumer' audio alternative, when it’s time to block out the world - even when you're not on stage
- Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers - one dedicated tweeter and one woofer.
- Accurate and balanced sound.
- Cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit.
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 37 dB of isolation.
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement.
- 1 year limited warranty
In the box:
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Yellow foam sleeves
- Triple flex sleeves
- Premium carrying case
- 3.5 to 6.3 mm adapter
Speaker type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
Sensitivity (1 kHz): 109 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 20 Ω
Frequency range: 20 Hz - 19 kHz
Cable length: 162 cm