Dual driver in-ear monitoring solution from Shure. The SE425 utilises dual, balanced armature drivers for an accurate and balanced listening experience. It also includes an integrated passive crossover that ensures high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined. It sounds natural and is the perfect choice for audiophiles - whether on-stage or on the go.
Need a spare sleeve?
Check here for our full list of genuine Shure accessories and spare parts for in-ear buds, including the white triple flange (Christmas tree), Yellow Foam sleeve, or the size-dependent Black Foam spare sleeves (available in small, medium or large).
- Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers - one dedicated tweeter and one woofer.
- Accurate and balanced sound.
- Cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit.
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 30 dB of isolation.
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement.
- 1 year limited warranty
In the box:
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Yellow foam sleeves
- Triple flex sleeves
- Premium carrying case
- 3.5 to 6.3 mm adapter
Speaker type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
Sensitivity (1 kHz): 109 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 22 Ω
Frequency range: 20 Hz - 19 kHz
Cable length: 162 cm