Since being debuted as part of the NT1-KIT a couple of years ago, Rode has now started producing the advanced SMR shockmount for separate sale.
Featuring a unique double-Lyre suspension system, SMR enhances the existing superior vibration cancellation of Rycote's Lyre system by using a smaller inner Lyre to act as a tensioning element.
This maintains each Lyre in the neutral position where it is most efficient at cancelling vibration.
In addition, SMR's removable all-metal pop filter provides an integrated solution for plosive protection that is easily washable, and designed to last as long as the shock mount and microphone.
The SMR clamping system utilises a large surface area for increased friction and weight handling, without the need for over-tightening of the locking thread. With the load distributed over a greater surface area, the clamping system is virtually immune to the wear and tear of repeated use.
Just because they can, a base nut is also included, suitable for all compatible RØDE microphones.
NOTE - shockmount only - no microphone included
- Premium shock mount for most RØDE large diaphragm condenser microphones
- Unique double Rycote Lyre suspension system for maximum isolation
- Removable and washable all metal pop filter
- Improved clamping system for increased friction and weight handling
- Engineering grade reinforced polymer construction
- Built in cable management clip
- Locking base nut to suit RØDE large diaphragm condenser microphones included
Not quite what you're looking for?
We've got heaps of Rode microphones and accessories here in our webstore (plus a huge amount on the shelves in store at Factory Sound).
If you still can't find what you need, let us know and we'll make sure you get looked after.