PreSonus 10" Active Subwoofer with built in crossover.
There's a bit going on with Temblor T10 subwoofer. Not only is it a little bigger than the T8 (8" active sub), but you also get a few more features to help T10 convince you it can have a happy home in your studio.
For starters, you get get your Left and Right inputs via XLR, 1/4” balanced TRS, or unbalanced RCA connectors. You can choose between 1/4” or XLR for your feed to your nearfield monitors - either full range, or flick the HPF switch.
If you're wanting to double-check your mix, you can also use the included momentary footswitch to bypass the sub, and send full-range signal to the L & R nearfield monitors.
Temblor T10 is a great addition to any studio monitor setup, to help complete the aural picture.
Don't just take our word for it, come in to our studio monitor shootout room, and test for yourself.
Width: 320 mm
Depth: 400 mm
Height: 400 mm
Check here to see more of the Studio Monitoring range by PreSonus
- 10-inch, front-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic portf
- 113 dB maximum continuous SPL
T10 User controls:
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Polarity invert
- Ground-lift switch
T10 amplification and protection:
- 250 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated rubber feet for stable placement
T10 Inputs / Outputs:
- Left and right, balanced XLR and ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and ¼” TRS outputs
- XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second Temblor® T10