Heaps of headset microphones are designed for use only with wireless microphone systems.
For all those presenters, spruikers, bus drivers, drummers and others who don't need the 'wireless bit' WH20XLR is a great choice.
Dynamic, cardioid mic with a frequency range of 50 - 15,000 Hz, tailored for the spoken word.
This WH20XLR has a 3-pin male XLR as the connector, making it ideal to plug directly into a mixing console or PA system.
If you're operating a tour bus service and wish to plug straight in to the 1/4" jack input of your bus PA, check out WH20QTR
- Lightweight wireframe and elastic headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
Transducer Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -67 dBV/Pa / 0,45 mV/Pa
Weight: 98 g