ZEDi10 is a true hybrid of a high quality USB interface, and a simple mixer for the solo artist or acoustic duo.
The real star of this mixer is the high quality USB interface. It’s not a 'run-of-the-mill' afterthought.
The 24-bit / 96kHz, 4×4 USB interface makes it easy to capture stunning multitrack recordings direct from the mixer to a Mac or PC.
ZEDi10 comes with two high impedance jack inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the need for DI boxes. It also features the "new GSPre boutique preamp design, developed from the revered GS-R24 studio recording consol...massive headroom, with a signature analogue warmth and depth."
Whether you're after a high quality USB interface with analogue controls - or a simple, yet rugged mixer to take with you for solo/duo gigs, ZEDi10 has got you well-and-truly covered.
Check the whole 'compact' ZED range of mixers:
ZED6 - compact 6 input analogue mixer
ZED6FX - compact 6 input analogue mixer with FX
ZEDi8 - compact 8 input analogue mixer with 2x2 USB interface
ZEDi10 - compact hybrid mixer with 4x4 USB interface
ZEDi10FX - compact hybrid mixer with FX and 4x4 USB interface
- 4 in, 4 out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/96kHz)
- Cubase LE Software included
- Cubasis LE App included
- 4 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 3 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- FX out for connecting external effects units
- Aux out for connecting a monitor speaker or in-ear / headphone monitoring
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply